Disabled, IN-dependence, and under Global control…
“Disabled”: to render incapable or unable; to cripple.
The “disabling” trend in our nation that began under the Progressives has been accelerating at warp speed, not only in the United States but also across the Globe.
Highlighting just one “disabling” trend, beyond the plethora of crippling entitlement, dumbing down, and government dependency programs, is the social security administered program called “disability” insurance (SSDI).
More than 14 million Americans receive a monthly “disability” check at a cost to the taxpayers of $260 billion per year. The SSDI program is projected run dry in 2016.
This presents more interesting trends.
Just what exactly is the definition of a “disability?”
Doctors struggle with this subjective diagnosis, since there is no lab test to conclusively diagnosis a “disability.” Judges struggle with this awarding of a disability claim, since the folks requesting it report to have diagnoses such as:
high blood pressure…. back pain…. learning disability… diabetes…or asthma. These are Diagnoses that many working folks have…and keep working and keep learning.
Folks that have been researching this increasing “disability” trend point out some insightful correlations.
1. It’s shockingly subjective in what qualifies as “disability.”
2. The perception of “disabled” is highly related to the individual’s perception of what they can or cannot do. Ie. If they don’t have a sit down job, and they have back pain…. in their own mind they are “disabled.”
3. Disability applications and approvals correlate with factory closures and lay- offs. If folks don’t want to get retooled, start their own business, or relocate to where there is work…they decide they are “disabled.”
4. Like a drug, less than 1 percent of folks who go on disability ever get off of taxpayer-funded disability (SSDI).
5. Children are on disability for diagnoses such as dyslexia or a learning disability. Akin to other entitlement programs, parents depend on this money…which presents a double-edged sword: If Junior improves his grades…the family might lose the monthly disability check. So Junior is subconsciously and perhaps outright, encouraged to keep his “disability” to “pull a check” for mom, siblings, and the school’s finances. All stand to lose funds if Junior loses his disability.
6. States WANT folks to choose “disability” rather than state welfare. States have to pay for welfare…but the Social Security Disability program is a Federal tax redistribution program. States actually hire private groups to contact folks on state welfare to facilitate their going onto the Federal disability program and off of state welfare ledgers.
7. Well-meaning folks want other folks to get placed onto “disability.” Many a prayer meeting asks that so and so would get approved for “disability” benefits.
8. Disability chasers. There are entire law firms that corral folks to seek out Federal Disability benefits. Advertising on Television, You-Tubes, billboards, and mega marketing, harvesting the disabled for a millions are lawyers turning those claim denials into profitable cash and carry disability wins.
9. Under the Radar…Disability is under the radar when it comes to unemployment figures and the true economy of the nations. “Because they are not technically part of the labor force, they are not counted among the unemployed.” *
Which highlights another observation from British Doctor, Psychiatrist and Author, Anthony Daniels. In his May 20,2014 speech delivered at a Hillsdale College National Seminar in Michigan, Dr. Daniels comments on another global trend:
“Let me here interject something about the intellectual and moral corruption wrought by the state in recent years— and I don’t know whether it applies to America.”
[See what you think…perhaps we should take a poll…]
“The governments of Britain, of both political parties, managed to lessen the official rate of unemployment by the simple expedient of shifting people from the ranks of the unemployed to the ranks of the sick.
This happened on such a huge scale that, by 2006 – a year of economic boom, remember— the British welfare state had achieved the remarkable feat of producing more invalids than the First World War. (Emphases mine)
But it is known that the majority of those invalids had no real disease.
This feat, then, could have been achieved only by the willing corruption of the unemployed themselves—relieved from the necessity to seek work and relieved to have a slightly higher subvention—but also of the doctors who provided them with official certificates that they knew to be bogus.
And the government was only too happy, for propaganda purposes, to connive at such large-scale fraud. One begins to see what Confucius meant when he said, 2,500 years ago, that the first thing to do to restore a state to health was to rectify the names—in other words, to call things by their right names rather than by euphemisms.”
Thank you Dr. Daniels.
Bearing the label of “disabled” or receiving “disability” checks may not be so agreeable a euphemism after all.
Lest readers think we are all cruel and uncaring, we must point out a deeper concern in this subjective, nations wide, crippling dependence of disabling folks under the multitude of disabling labels. After all, electronic health records, nationalized healthcare, insurance filing and documentation, all require doctors to come up with diagnoses and procedural codes for every interaction with a patient. And there are plenty of codes. **
Besides the realities of a welfare state that has no money, there is the very reality that these labels of “disability” are set to self-destruct those that carry them.
Be careful about crying wolf and where you place your dependence basket.
Whether or not you perceive there to be a wolf…They are out there.
UNCRPD- United Nations Convention on Persons with Disabilities
In 2009 the current United States President signed the International Treaty, The United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD). 2009 was also the same year this President and Progressives pushed through their Nationalization of Healthcare, via the Affordable Healthcare Act;
2009 was also the year this same President mandated Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR), via the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
2009 was also the same year this President etc. bated states to Nationalize Education via College and Career Ready “State” Standards, 21st Century Global Competencies (also known euphemistically as Common Core State Standards) to gear up for Workforce development in a Global Economy.
In 2012 this same Presidential regime formally began pressuring the United States Senate to ratify the International Treaty to make the United Nations dictated Convention on Persons with the label of Disabilities (UNCRPD), fully binding upon all citizens of the United States.
The UNCRPD is coming up again for ratification in the Senate as we type.
1. If ratified, this International Treaty, the UNCRPD, is fully binding on all citizens of the United States, superseding state and national Constitutions.
2. This places those individuals with a diagnosis of “disability” under the direction of the 18 member UN committee. (And their arms of bureaucracy, courts, government agencies, credentialed “experts”, socialist workers, etc.)
3. This means that: Education, Healthcare, Productive counseling, and “best interest,” will be determined not by parents, family, local guardians, local educators or local doctors, but by the definitions of and the enforcers of the International UN committee.
4. The definition of “disability” will be determined by what best meets the UN committee’s interests.
“There is no specific definition of “disability.” For a convention covering
“Persons with disabilities,” this is a glaring and dangerous weakness. It is also a
significant divergence from the American’s with Disabilities Act which provides at least a general definition of “disability.” Instead we are told that the definition of
“disability” is an evolving concept. It is unwise to agree to protect all disabilities
without a proper and clear definition.”***
5. Countries like Belgium who abide by this treaty and its sister treaty the UNCRC, in efforts to eugenically progress toward a “better society”, encourage the killing of live children up to 12 months of age, if a physician suspects a “disability” and determines, that it is in the best interest of the child to terminate its life.
“More than half of the Belgian babies who die before they are a year old are killed by deliberate medical intervention.15 In 16% of cases, parental consent was not even considered.16 To put these numbers in perspective, the CIA World Fact Book estimates that roughly 106,000 babies are born in Belgium each year.17 Even using conservative estimates of Belgium’s rate of “assisted-suicide” in infants, one can estimate that some 470 children will die before they celebrate their first birthday. Of these 470, more than 200 will die not from natural causes, but from direct medical intervention. Forty (40) of them will die regardless of their parents’ wishes, objections, or pleadings. Such a program might produce a “better society,” but one is left in horror at the ultimate sacrifice of innocent babies.
Unfortunately, the program has been deemed so “successful” in Belgium that in March 2008, the government began considering legislation that would also make assisted-suicide available to teenagers and younger children who are terminally-ill.18 “
“A Belgian Senate committee voted today to extend euthanasia to children with disabilities…”November 27,2013.
There’s a great deal more about how this treaty does nothing to protect individuals with “disabilities” and in fact places them and their families in greater jeopardy.
One can only note the parallels of our current state of national and international affairs to that of the Weimer Regime (1919-1933) in post WWI Germany. In the Weimer Republic hyperinflation, eugenics****, workforce development, and optimal utilization of resources was all the rage.
Children in German schools, like children today, were headed on a technical skills paths and calculated the resource utilization and potential productivity of individuals, comparing costs of disabled individuals. This prepared the German youth to accept the eugenics theories of a superior Nordic, Aryan race. This paved the way for Hitler’s T-4 holocausts.
Children today are taught these same Darwinian based eugenics models and participate in Simulation City programs, environmentalism, and Global resource management projects in which preservation of the planet, resources, and animals, surpasses that of human individuals.
In public schools today, an average of 12 percent of students are on an IEP, an Individual Education Plan that labels them as “disabled.” In some states this is as high as 36 % of the student population. These children are labeled a disabled for such diagnoses as: Attention deficit disorder (ADD), ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Anxiety, Depression etc.
The UNCRPD does not apply only to children…it applies to all with a label of “disability.” With Electronic Health Records, Internationally aligned Codes of Diagnoses, Unified Networks of Knowledge, Unified Education data platforms, and federal “disability” trending, it will not be hard to recognize who is not keeping up their productivity for the global UN smarter planet folks.
Well, there you have it. You’ve been warned. There are wolves in the woods.
Be advised, advise your Senators to OPPOSE the UNCRPD ratification, and keep your shovels handy.
Start praying for folks to Get off of “disability benefits”,
Back to work, and back to Dependence on Faith, Family and Liberty under God.
http://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/archives Dr. Anthony Daniels May 20th, 2014
** The ICD-10 (International WHO tracking of 14,400 codes) and the US ICD-10 CM (68,000 codes) or the US ICD-10 PCS (76,000 codes).
**** Eugenics was euphemistically renamed to “genetics” after World War II